Skip to main content

First Post

 Since this is my first post on this blog, I think I'll start by telling a bit about myself, and saying what I'll be posting on here.

 I'm a 16 (17 now) year old in The Dalles, OR. I'm homeschooled/Unschooled (interest led learning), and so I've got lots of time on my hands. What do I do with that time? I don't play video games, well, not all the time. I do play Minecraft, on a server I own for me and my friends. On other days, I do lots of things. I construct and program arduino projects, research obsolete tech on the web, fix computers, phones, tablets, and general electronics, take things apart, read books, and make things I think are cool. I love thinking about making robots, and wish I had the capital to actually build a decent one. I'm in an FTC robotics team. I like almost anything that's old, especially if it's some sort of technology. My ideal first car would be a VW Bug (The old ones, not the new 'beetles'). I've got an instructables account, on which I occasionally post instructions to my projects.

So, I realized I should start a blog, documenting all my projects. It'll be a good way to document stuff without making a whole instructable on it, and it'll give me practice writing and taking pictures. Maybe someone will even run across it and like what they're reading!

What's the name? (Lame, that's what. Maybe I should change it to emaL). Actually, it's a combination of Invent and Discovery, Invendiscory.

Anyways, I think that covers most of it, and I should have a project to post soon!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.